Pulpería Quilapán: The oldest house in San Telmo.
Childhood recipes, just like the grandmothers cooked them.
Food from Buenos Aires and Argentina. Looked after by the pulpero himself.
OPEN FROM TUESDAY TO SUNDAY – FROM NOON TO MIDNIGHT
- Mate with kettle
- Café con leche XUL SOLAR – « LA MEJOR COMBINACIÓN” según XUL SOLAR Coffee with milk
- Carbonated drink
DRAFT BEER WINE GLASS
- Copa vino – Wine glass
- Quilmes draught beer
- Stella Artois draught beer
- Patagonia Amber Lager draught beer
- Hesperidina con soda – First brand registered in Argentina
- Campari with orange juice
- MENÚ EJECUTIVO
- At lunch from Wednesday to Friday
- ♡Fried Empanada with beef meat, chopped here with a knife, onion, potato, egg, spring onion
- Empanada Berenjenas – smoked eggplant, mint and cheese
- Provoleta de búfala – Traditional tender grilled cheese dish
- Ensalada Franchute – mixed greens, brie, walnuts, confit tomatoes, grilled spring onion
- Tostado de J&Q con pan casero warm ham and cheese sandwich in homemade bread
- Choripán Quilapán 100%cerdo salsa criolla y chimichurri – homemade ciabatta bread, handcrafted traditional 100% porc meat sausage, criolla and chimichurri sauces
- Sandwich de ternera – homemade bread, beef meat, chopped here with a knife, egg, onion, cheese and broken potatoes
- ♡Carbonada con orejones
- Locro del gaucho. Emblematic dish of Motherland’s day and national day: May 25th and July 9th. This stew holds centuries of history. Its ingredients talk about the age of this dish, they are what was available in pre hispanic America: porc meat, corn, beans and potato. Served countryside style: with many cuts of porc meat: legs, ears, skin, sausage and tripes, not to forget the famous spicy sauce on the side.
- Guiso del cazador depending on the hunting. Literally “Hunter’s stew”. With wild notes, and ingredients that change according to what our hunters get. made with wild boar and deer, lentils, chorizo, wild mushrooms, some greens and a touch of rosemary.
- Meats of 350 grams, with sides to chose included.
- Steak Bife.
- Entraña skirt steak
- Milanesa napolitana – readed beef escalope with tomato sauce, ham and cheese
- Milanesa a caballo – Breaded beef escalope with fried egg
- Milanesa de frango
- Guarnición: Lettuce, tomato and onion salad / Broken tomatoes / Potato purée
HORNO DE BARRO
- ♡Ribs de ternera con papa rellena y ensalada de repollo
- Bondiola de cerdo (5 horas de cocción) con puré batata, mostaza, miel – Pork shoulder with sweet potato purée, mustard and honey sauce
- Ternera al vino con papas rosti
- Costillar con ensalada mixta y papas rotas
- Lasaña de Quinoa gratinada
- Ñoquis de papa ñoquis de patatas amasado a mano – Handmade gnocchis made from potato
- Ravioles de espinaca Grandes ravioli relleno de espinaca fresca y nuez
- Salsa a elección: Crema o Di pomodoro o Salsa Hongos de pino – Salsa Quesos – Choose your sauce: wild mushrooms, artisanal cheese, tomato
- ♡Budín de pan – typical dessert made of bread scraps, egg and milk
- Flan – homemade crème caramel
- Vigilante, queso y membrillo – typical dessert cheese and fruit jelly
- Mousse casera de chocolate – chocolate mousse
- Chopp de Quilmes (media pinta) – Most popular argentinian lager, made with nacional ingredients, well balanced between the light bitterness of the hop and the flavour of cereal. Golden yellow and shiny colour.
- Chopp Stella Artois 330cc – Belgian recipe with delicate bitter notes of Saaz hop.
- Patagonia Amber Lager tirada 300cc – Amber coloured beer, and toasted caramel aroma. Made from the combination of Patagonian hop and a variety of 4 special malts, which give it a malty strong character. However, it’s an easy to drink beer.
- Belsh 500cc: Tripel – Ipa Belga – Witbier
- La Loggia 330cc: Porter – IPA – Imperial Stout
- Bohemian Patagonia 740ml
- Jarra pinguino de vino tinto (750ml) – vino hecho en la pulpería Quilapán malbec or chardonnay, homemade in collaboration with Hago mi Vino
THE PULPERO’S PROPAGANDA
In the Pulpería, if it rains you don’t have to drink water: the pulpero offers you a glass of wine or homemade lemonade (only from Wed. to Fri. when it rains). – If it’s your birthday, we offer you a dessert and a song. – If you wear a moustache, the pulpero offers you a shot of “ginebra” at the bar. – HAPPY HOURS during the week days from 17:00 to 21:00. – Free fresh water for pets of all kinds
We can tailor make for you: birthdays, family celebrations or corporative events, as long as your group is bigger than 20 people. More information writing to email@example.com
SERVICE QUALITY SURVEY
A service quality survey is available. You will find it together with the check. Thank you for filling it. Your suggestions are also welcome in the social networks.